The first five...
The first people to leave a comment on this blog will receive something made by me.
However there are some limitations
1. I make no guarantee that you will like what I make.
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done this year.
4. You have no clue what it is going to be, poetry, shoes, bags or a little invention of my own. I may bake something and mail it you . Who knows? Not you that's for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
Here the catch, if you choose to do this. You must post this on your blog and be ready to make something for five people too. This will be fun! When you receive the fabulous item I make you, you must post a picture of it on your blog.
**I just made it on the first five of this girl's blog. Seems like such a fun thing to do! I'm excited!
**I just made it on the first five of this girl's blog. Seems like such a fun thing to do! I'm excited!

9 comments:
I am not sure if my comment should count or not... but hey I'll give it a try since I have seen and tasted some of the cool things you make.
Ok so this does sound like fun. I sincerely look forward to seeing what you create!!!
I am so glad I made the cut!
So I am finally going to leave a comment on your blog after I have been stalking you for awhile now. But now seemed like the best time to do it.
So, if you don't remember who I am, Jason lived with my in laws right before you got married.
I am excited to see what I get
Amy...So I want something, but I don't have a blog to post this on...btw, this is Natalie(Mal's cousin just in case you didn't know lol)...I just like to blog stalk you and see cute pics of ur cute kids! :) It was nice seeing you a few weeks ago and I always love your dramatic stories :)
Danette-
I am so glad you left me a comment! And of course I remember who you are!
I'm excited to check out your blog. And I'll make sure to deliver your surprise sometime when Adam is home and Jason's with me so they get caught up!
Natalie-
You crack me up. I won't count you as my five (if anyone else comments) but I'll still send you something anyways! And I don't know why you would think I'm drama ;)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no fair
oh well
I will give you a heads up when I post my five thingie, because I made the cut on michelle's blog.
Happy Birthday Amy!!!! I hope you have a great one! :)
Post a Comment